Upgrade your Splash card

Upgrading your card - Document table

You will need to send us 2 identity documents from the table below.

Documents supplied must be legible. Any unclear, illegible copies cannot be accepted.
If you are under 18 and are unable to provide the required identification you can supply a photocopy of your signed passport and get your parents or guardian to supply one form of identification from Column B.

You must provide one document from column A and one from column B from the blank boxes e.g. from the boxes that are not shaded. The 2 documents must be from different columns and you can not use the same document twice.

Back >>

Documentation Type required Column A Column B
Passport Photocopy
IND Application Registration Card Photocopy
Driving Licence - full UK
Driving Licence - full UK photo card
You can use your Drivers Licence once as either a column A or B document.
Driving Licence - overseas Photocopy
National Identity card Photocopy
Government employers identity card
e.g. armed forces identity card, police warrant card, NHS, HMRC
Benefits Agency/ Local Authority letter - confirmation of benefits. You can use a letter once as either a column A or B document (dated within the last 3 months) Original
Residence Permit Original
Letter from a known employer (dated within the last 4 months) Original
Letter from a university, college or known language school (includes acceptance letters from UCAS) Original
Council tax bill Original
Gas, electricity or water bill Original
Landline telephone bill Original
TV, satellite or cable bill Original
Bank, building society or credit card statement Original
Home or motor insurance certificate/ schedule Original
Tenancy agreement or rent book Original
Vehicle registration document (dated within the last 12 months) Original
NHS Medical Card (under 18's only) Photocopy

These documents should be sent to:
360money Customer Services, PO BOX 3883, Swindon, SN3 9EA.